Thursday, January 26, 2012

Eight months

The past month brought four or five new teeth, (He's got the top center four and three on bottom) and all kinds of new tricks. It always seems that he catches on to something new the very week before I'm due to write this post. Guess what it was this time?







And then there was also...

He's been working on crawling since early December, once he got that down it was only a day or two before he'd moved on. He found the next skill much simpler to master.

He's reveled in pulling books off the bottom shelf ever since he managed to maneuver himself to lay beside it. Imagine the joy he felt in discovering yet another shelf full waiting for him in his new upright exploration.

Tell me: what am I going to do with this boy who refuses to stay as tiny as I want him?

3 comments:

Annie said...

He is, quite possibly, the cutest baby I have seen in 4 1/2 years. Be still my heart!

momwallis said...

Wait until he's six feet tall!

Unknown said...

Look at those copper tipped lashes! I knew he was golden.