Monday, November 22, 2010

Let down your hair

The other day I was wearing my favorite maternity sweater. I noticed a hair on the sleeve and as I pulled it free I remembered how last time I wore the sweater, four plus years ago, I had crazy long hair. I looked for a photo of said crazy long hair but I can't find anything older than October 2007 so you'll just have to take my word for it.

Where was I? Oh, right there was hair on my sweater. First I thought it was weird, then I made sense of it thinking it was my hair from years gone by. Then I noticed that it was blonde...and plastic.

Lookee what Zizza got for her birthday.


Her bestie gave it to her.

This is what it looked like the first time she wore it. Now it looks like a giant hairball. It has it's own toy bin, lest anything get tangled in it and become lost forever. She loves it so, and yet I'm not sure she can even get it on her head anymore. If I attempt to comb it out one more time I think I'll probably be left with a sweater full of hair and a nearly bare skull cap. It sure was fun while it lasted though.

No comments: