Monday, February 8, 2010

I'll be back

I really thought I was going to be able to keep up posting during this trip.
I was wrong.
I sewed 2 dresses today and cut 3 skirts.
I have eight dresses to outfit with buttons and holes, one little Moo dress to sew (my sister cut it today) and 3 organza skirts to hem.
The wedding is Thursday.

I carted my giant serger over 2 states just so we could use it to hem these monsters. Today when I set out the thread her up I found that I's failed to pack the power cable/pedal.
Awesome.

I'll see you on the other side of the wedding.

2 comments:

Lauranie said...

OH NOOOOOOO!!!! Good luck...I'm sure everything will be BEAUTIFUL!! Don't stress! xo

Audrea Ratliff said...

Sorry to hear you forgot your cable. That really stinks :( I'm sure it will be wonderful though :) You're super creative so I'm sure you'll come up with a cool plan B. Good luck!!!