Saturday, November 15, 2008

Death by shopping

My dear Mr. took kid duty all day today so I could shop for the clothing we will all wear in our family pictures.
I shopped and shopped and shopped and then kept on shopping. I left my house at 11:00 am and returned at 6:30 pm.
I didn't find much of what I was looking for and I came home with a lot of things I'm going to need to take back.
One problem was, I had a clear idea of what I wanted before I set out so I was looking for specific things, things I thought up without the aid of advertisements from local stores. That is never a good idea.
I was planning to make a good bit of this stuff, but then there was the incident with the sewing machine and the floor.
Another problem was that I don't want us to look particularly autumnal but it is autumn at the moment so autumnal things are what's currently available.
Long story short. My legs and feet ache, Shopping alone is not nearly as much fun as I remembered, I missed my day with the Mr and I still don't have our photo wardrobe squared away.
How was your Saturday?

No comments: