Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ballet style

Baby Girl started ballet again last week. Turns out she only has one pair of tights that fit currently. Look How awesome.

The red tights were a hand me down from her aunt, The Mr's older sister. My mother in law found them while cleaning out her house and now they are my girl's.
I tell you what, they don't make tights the way they used to.

This is what she gave me when I asked for another pose. She's a natural.

"Now take one with me smiling," she directed.

I guess I'm lucky she has a leotard that matches the early eighties red tights. We'll just disregard the fact that it's a gymnastics leotard not meant to be worn with tights at all.
She's cute even if she's a bit garish. Just the same, I think I'll go buy her some tights in a more subdued shade.

2 comments:

Melissa M. said...

Love the look! I would wager that every girl in her dance class begged for red tights this week.

Kateka said...

She is such a good little poser. I can see these pictures on her future wedding video because they are so darling and full of personality.