Monday, December 17, 2007

stockings


My dear friend Melis made these for me.
I dreamed them up two years ago while thinking about what kind of stockings I'd like to have for my family, but every year by the time I got around to thinking about them, it was too late to learn how to make them.
My knitting skills are very remidial indeed.
So, this year when I thought of them I called up Melis and she made them for me.
I couldn't be more thrilled. They are everything I imagined and more. I can't wait to stuff them full of goodies.

5 comments:

Kateka said...

Those are darling little stockings. Hey I just wanted to tell you how good it was to see you on Christmas Eve. I still can't believe you actually brought me a winning prize. You are so thoughtful and darling. Thanks again! Also, you have such a beautiful family. My favorite thing was when your little boy just started grunting and growling out of nowhere just for fun. He is so cute and funny!

Kateka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eva said...

aw thanks.
I hope you liked you blank CD

Kateka said...

I love the blank CD. It is actually a really good idea to leave it blank because I am going to burn all my favorite Christmas songs onto it. You are so sweet. Thanks again!

Eva said...

I'm glad you like it. Makes me feel a bit less dumb. Hopefully my neighbors thought I'd just intended for them to have something lovely to burn Christmas music on.