Friday, August 24, 2007

Pet peves

I have fewer of them than I used to because they really are unhealthy, but here is a list. Some I have out grown, others are as fresh as a spring morning. I'll let you decide which are which.

-When people write sequels to books other people wrote. Especially when they don't bother to read the story they're attempting to continue and make contradictions with the original work.
-Chipped toenail polish
-People who sew from a pattern and declare it was their own design
-When a person thinks they are singing harmony but is really just sitting on a single note as the melody floats past them.
-Being given direction on how to carry out a task I am perfectly capable of doing on my own.
-Having the TV on as back ground noise
-Chunks of soap and or toothpaste stuck to the edge of the sink.
-Sports

I could sit an think of more but as I've already mentioned pet peeves really aren't very healthy so if I've forgotten about a few it's all the better.

1 comment:

Eva said...

I forgot a big one. Couples who have joint yahoo email accounts. I understand having the joint account if it is issued my your internet provider. I still wouldn't want to share, but that makes a little more sense. But seriously, it's a free email account. Spring for two.